Seminars and conferences
For many years, Kenozero National Park has been a convenient venue for a variety of business events, including international ones. Working meetings were held in Kenozero by the Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, the Government of the Arkhangelsk Region, the Delegation of the European Union in Russia, WWF, Arkhangelskavtodor Road Agency, and Arkhenergo.
If your organization organizes business meetings with colleagues, partners from different regions of Russia and from abroad, we will be happy to receive your delegation in Kenozero National Park. Today, the Plesetsk sector of the Park with the administrative center in the village of Vershinino has the best conditions for business tourism.
• Kenozero National Park - one of the flagship protected areas of Russia, included in the UNESCO World Network of Biosphere Reserves
• Combining the business part and a high-quality excursion program, including an acquaintance with the unique cultural and natural heritage of Kenozero
• Ecologically safe territory, natural food products, authentic atmosphere of the Russian North village in combination with modern organizational technologies
• An individual approach to the design of each visit program
What do you get in Kenozero National Park?
• Transfer from the Plesetskaya railway station to the village of Vershinino - the administrative center of the Plesetsky sector of the park, domestic transportation
• A modern conference room in the only Museum of epic heritage in Russia, In The Beginning There Was A Word (optimal capacity for up to 80 people, video and audio equipment, Wi-Fi, coffee breaks)
• Ability to work in small groups on sites in the premises of the Museum and Visit Center
• Infrastructure for accommodation for different price categories (optimal capacity for up to 80 people): hotels with full or partial amenities, guest houses in authentic peasant style
• Catering in the Pochtovaya gonba tavern: a menu according to individual wishes (vegetarian, fasting dishes), local dishes, all natural, including farm food. Organizing picnics and dinners at the tourist base Kordon lesnika (Forester cordon) in a pine forest by the lake
• A varied entertainment program: water and walking tours, visits to museums, workshops, ethnographic programs
• Detailed design of the program of the event, support during the event
How to ask additional questions and organize a business event in Kenozero National Park?
Contact the Tourism department of the Federal State Budgetary Institution Kenozero National Park:
Head of Department - Ivanova Anastasia Viktorovna
e-mail: email@example.com phone: (8182) 28-65-23
Visit center: Arkhangelsk, Naberezhnaya Severnoy Dviny, 78