Forest roadside chapel of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker is located half a kilometer from Gorbachikha village. Here begins the road to Vidyagina and Lake Porzhenskoye. The inscription above the entrance of the chapel reaports about the date of construction - 1863.
A small and low chapel is surrounded by forest and almost invisible from the road. It differs from other Kenozero chapels in an unusual form of a log-house of the prayer room, representing a five-piece biuld in a-cup technique.
In 1986 restoration work was carried out on the monument by reassemblingthe log house under the direction of architect A.V. Popova. During the work rotten elements were replaced with new ones according to old samples.