• Kenozero National Park is included in the UNESCO World Network of Biosphere Reserves.
  • Carpenters of the Park began restoration of the barn, built in 1931.
  • Research works, architectural measurements of the Church of the Holy Life-Giving Trinity (1873) and the complex of the Makaryevsky Monastery (1635) were carried out.
  • The project Circle Of Crafts - Revival Of Kenozero Fairs and Pottery is being implemented with a grant from the National Parks Fund.
  • Park Director E.F. Shatkovskaya in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation was awarded the Medal of the Order for Merit to the Fatherland of II degree.