- The final conference on results of a large-scale project, Drifting Away. Combining Our Common Geological Heritage, was held at the Reykjanes Geopark. The result was new expositions, modern equipment, an ecological trail, publications, the creation of VR stations that made it possible to get acquainted with northern geoparks in virtual reality.
- After many years of restoration, the opening of the Pochezersky temple complex of the 18th century took place, which began with the consecration of 8 new bells. In the temple of the Origin of the Honest Trees of the Life-giving Cross of the Lord, the first in 80 years liturgy and procession were held. About a thousand guests gathered for the holiday. In memory of people and events the exposition Pochezersky Churchyard. History, Architecture, the Parish.
- The consecration of the chapel of John and Longin near Yarenga village took place.
- A festive opening of the information center took place - Pocha. Lived, Worked, Loved - and opening of the ecological path, Pocha - Budylgina: Forest and Fates. A public space appeared on the central square of Pocha. Hundreds of photographs, memoirs of local residents and archival materials formed the basis of information stands designed in Soviet style.
- The opening of the tourist route Path Of The Elder Cyril, leading to the place of the former Cyril-Chelmogorsky monastery, founded 700 years ago, took place.
- In the ancient Pomorye village Yarenga on the summer shore of the White Sea, an ecological trail Eternal Site of Carbasses is arranged to preserve the memory of fishing traditions and the historical heritage of Pomorye villages.
- In Luda village information and photographs were collected about the collective animal farm, where in the 1930s and 1950s black fox was bred.
- The Taibola Team created a series of sculptures of mythical creatures on the Five-Lake System ecological water route: the Magic Flower, the Sirin Bird and other mythical characters.
- In the national park Onega Pomorye within the framework of the Birder School organized by the Partnership Birds and People, competitions in birding were organised.
- In the Onega Pomorye National Park, a program onbrown bear survey continues. In spring and summer 39 bears were registered, in autumn - 33 bears.
- In the old house in Lopshenga it is planned to open an exposition about the pearl craft of the coastal waters of Onega Peninsula.
- On the Victory Day an flashmob "Worthy of the memory of people" was held to place stars and commemorative plaques on the homes of participants of the Great Patriotic War in villages on the Onega Peninsula and in Kenozero villages. On May 9th solemn meetings and the Memmorial March took place.
- The premiere screening of the film Tales About Mom, shot in Kenozero - in the land of lakes, forests and come to life fairy tales, happened with the support of Kenozero National Park.
- Elena Shatkovskaya became the owner of the badge of Honorary Citizen of Pomorye.