- With a grant from the European Commission for the implementation of the KenArt - European Cultural Bridge project, it was planned to create two architectural open-air exhibitions: Kenozero Spillkins Architectural Park and the Northern Equator Landscape Theater.
- Participants of the international land art symposium Reflection - Russian and foreign artists created floating art objects near the restored water mill on Levusozero.
- In the framework of the implementation of the regional program Culture Of The Russian North the restoration of chapels was finished: chapel of St. Andrew of the 18th century in Vidyagino village, chapel of Nicholas the Wonderworker of the 18th century in Ust-Pocha, chapel of St. Pachomy Kensky of the 19th century in Karpovo, chapel of John the Theologian of the 18th century in Zekhnovo village.
- A new exhibition Bridge was opened at the Park Visit Center in Morshikhinskaya, the project won the 2008 WWF contest, Reserves and National Parks of Russia
- Park Horse Canada gave birth to a foal, called – Krasotka(Beauty)!