- Kenozero National Park became the laureate of the national prize Blooming Russia in the nomination Preservation of Russian Cultural Heritage, and was awarded the badge of honor - For active work on patriotic education.
- Carpenters of the Park completed restoration of the chapels of the Kazan Mother of God of the 19th century in Minino, chapel of St. Philip Metropolitan of Moscow of the 19th century in Krivtsovo, a wooden chopped fence of the 18th century by the churchyard near Filippovskaya village, continued the restoration of the chapel of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker of the 18th century in Ust-Pocha.
- Design work on the restoration of the chapels was completed: chapel of Paraskeva the Friday of the 19th century in Tyryshkino, chapel of St. Philip Metropolitan of Moscow of the 19th century in Krivtsovo, chapel of St. Theodorius of the 19th century in Tyr-Navolok, chapel of St. Andrew the First-Called of the 18th century in Vidyagino, a complex of the Kenozero churchyard of the 16th - 19th centuries in Vershinino, the church of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul of 1829 in Morshikhinskaya village.
- Two new expositions were opened: Workshop of Drevodel, about carpentry traditions of Kenozero, and Cheerful Knock of the Wheels ... about the Lekshmozero flour mill.
- An icon painter’s signature was found on one of the 12 radial facets of the heavens of St. Nicholas Chapel in Ust-Pocha: "These skies were written in 1881 by the painter Fedor Zakharov Iok, a native of the village of Bolshoy Konevo, Mishkovsky volost, Kargopol district, Olonets province."
- After a century-long break, the Pottery Workshop was opened in Vershinino.
- Park Horse Canada gave birth to a foal called Kaplya.