In the center of the village a small chapel of Athanasius of Alexandria is set up surrounded by peasant houses. Today only one empty house, a chapel and two votive crosses can be found here. The chapel's first official mention dates back to 1890, when it is listed among the religious buildings of the Kenozero parish.
The chapel acquired its existing appearance in the early nineties of the 20th century after restoration, carried out under the project of the Institute,Special Project Restoration. The monument was returned to its original form, the coating was removed, but the late belfry was preserved.